NSF Carbonator Close Coupled Gear Pumps
The SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear hot oil pumps feature cast-iron construction for high temperature use. This series of pumps is designed for hot oil or frying oil filtration up to 375° F. meeting NSF-listing requirements. Pumps are configured with motors specifically for hot oil filtration applications where oil is heated prior to pumping. The discharge pressure limitations of these pumps should not exceed 80 PSI. They provide a nearly pulseless flow in applications where non-particulate and non-abrasive fluids are pumped. Not for use with water-based fluids. AC ODP single phase motors have thermal overload protection. Complete package is easy to install, or pump heads only can be purchased for custom installations.
Pumps feature steel shaft and gears with cast iron bushing support with flows of 4.4 and 5.2 GPM. Direct couple to carbonator mount, ODP single-phase motors. Wet-end parts are constructed from cast iron, steel, 303 stainless steel, Viton and silicone.
Uses: Ideal for a wide range of commercial fat fryer hot oil cooking, filtering, or waste oil rendering applications. This pump can also be used in non-NSF hot oil applications with non-particulate and non-abrasive fluids compatible with pump wet-end construction component materials.
Features & Benefits
- Pumps Meet NSF-Listed Standards including NSF-Accepted Paint for Hot Oil Cooking Applications
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (15 PSI Max. in Reverse Operation)
- Pressures to 80 PSI with Pump Heads
- Pressures to 60 PSI with Configured Motors (1/3 HP Models have a Max. of 40 PSI and 1/2 HP Models have a Max. of 60 PSI)
- Flows to 5.2 GPM
- Operating Temperatures to 375° F with Viton O-Ring and Silicon Lip Seal
- Maximum Viscosity of 100 SSU and Maximum Specific Gravity of 1.1
- Suction Lift Capabilities up to 6.2 Feet of Head
- Maximum RPM: 1725
- Port size: 1/2"
- ODP Single-Phase Motors with 1/3 or 1/2 HP