SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps are ideal for a wide range of light-duty industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial applications, providing a nearly pulseless flow and are designed specifically for reduced speed operations. Some models include an internal pressure relief valve. Limited self-priming capability on packing seal types. Pillow block shaft assembly is required when pulley driven. Motors are not included.
Specifically designed for use with oil-based fluids. Not to be used with water-based fluids. Models include steel spur gears with steel shafts, cast iron shaft support, Kevlar®, and Teflon® packing seals having a temperature range of -20° to 210° F. Wet-end parts are constructed from cast iron, stainless steel (17-7, 300 series and/or 18-8), steel, vellumoid, Kevlar®, and Teflon®.
Uses: For use with non-particulate and non-abrasive fluids compatible with pump wet-end construction component.
Features & Benefits
- Flows to 24.8 GPM
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Max. PSI: 100
- Suction Lift to 19.5 Ft
- Maximum Viscosity of 100,000 SSU at Reduced Speed (Max. Input Torque of 45 -160 in.-Lbs.)
- Temperature Ranges from -20 to 280° F
- Seals – Kevlar®/Teflon® Packing Type
- Maximum Working Pressure: 130 PSI
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible). In the Opposite Rotation, the Pump Pressure Relief Valve, if Equipped, will not Function