Stainless Steel Gear Pump Head
The SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps operate bi-directionally (reversible) and provide a nearly pulseless flow for a wide range of industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial chemical-duty applications. Ryton PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) spur gears provide quiet operation and chemical compatibility with no metal-to-metal contact. Pumps can operate in a temperature range of 32° to 280° F.
Quality features include a keyed 316 stainless steel shaft supported by a ball bearing and carbon graphite bushings. Wet-end parts are constructed of 316 stainless steel, Ryton PPS, graphite, graphoil, carbon, ceramic, and Viton® or Teflon®.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities up to 24.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure to 125 PSI and Working Casing Pressure to 200 PSI
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Suction Lift to 19.5 ft
- Viton® or Teflon® Mechanical Seals (Standard) with Carbon on Ceramic Faces with Engineered Flush Chamber for Internal or External Flush to Handle viscosities beyond 2000 SSU
- Temperature Ranges from 32° to 280° F
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible)
- Large Female NPT Ports allow use with Viscous Fluids