Cast Iron Heavy Duty Pedestal Gear Pump
The SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps operate bi-directionally (reversible) and are ideal for a wide range of industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial applications. They provide a nearly pulseless flow where non-abrasive and non-particulated fluids are pumped.
These pumps are specifically designed to be used with oil-based fluids, not to be used with water-based fluids. Pumps include steel spur gears with steel shafts and cast iron shaft support. Viton® mechanical seal with carbon on ceramic faces has a temperature range of 32° to 280° F. Wet-end parts are constructed from cast iron, steel, stainless steel (17-7, 303 and/or 18-8), carbon, ceramic, Viton, and vellumoid.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities up to 24.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure to 125 PSI and Working Casing Pressure to 200 PSI
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Suction Lift to 19.5 ft
- Mechanical Seals (Viton®, Teflon® or Buna) with Carbon on Ceramic Faces with Engineered Flush Chamber for Internal or External Flush to Handle Viscosities Beyond 2000 SSU
- Temperatures from -20° to 280° F
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible)
- Standard Adjustable Pressure Relief Valves that can be Internally or Externally Ported
- Large Female NPT Ports allow use with Viscous Fluids
- Ball Bearing Shaft Support allows for Pulley Drive
- Pumps can be Long-Coupled with Electric Motors to Handle up to 500 SSU at 1725 RPM or Run at Reduced Speeds to Handle a Wide Range of Pump Fluid Specific Gravities and Viscosities up to 100,000 SSU