Cast Iron Heavy Duty Gear Pump Head
The SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps are ideal for a wide range of intermittent and light-duty industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial applications, providing a nearly pulseless flow. All models include a pressure relief valve.
Specifically designed to be used with oil-based fluids, not to be used with water-based fluids. Pumps include steel spur gears with steel shafts and cast iron shaft support. Viton mechanical seal has temperature range of 32° to 280° F. Wet-end parts are constructed from cast iron, steel, stainless steel (17-7, 303 and/or 18-8), vellumoid, carbon, ceramic and Viton.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities up to 24.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure to 125 PSI and Working Casing Pressure to 200 PSI
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Suction Lift to 19.5 ft
- Mechanical Seals (Viton® or Buna) with Carbon on Ceramic Faces with Engineered Flush Chamber for Internal or External Flush to Handle Viscosities Beyond 2000 SSU
- Temperature Ranges from -20° to 280° F
- Standard Adjustable Pressure Relief Valves that can be Internally or Externally Ported are Standard
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible)