Cast Iron Heavy Duty Close Coupled Gear Pumps
The SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps are ideal for a wide range of intermittent and light-duty industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial applications, providing a nearly pulseless flow. Close-coupled models are available directly mounted to NEMA framed, AC ODP single-phase, thermally overload-protected motors or as pump heads only for custom installations. All models include a pressure relief valve. Motor-driven models are HP configured to handle up to 500 SSU at 100 psi (specific gravity of 1.0).
Specifically designed to be used with oil-based fluids, not to be used with water-based fluids. Pumps include steel spur gears with steel shafts and cast iron shaft support. Viton® mechanical seal has temperature range of 32° to 280° F. Wet-end parts are constructed from cast iron, steel, stainless steel (17-7, 303 and/or 18-8), vellumoid, carbon, ceramic and Viton.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities up to 24.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure to 125 PSI and Working Casing Pressure to 200 PSI
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Suction Lift to 19.5 ft
- Mechanical Seals (Viton® or Buna) with Carbon on Ceramic Faces with Engineered Flush Chamber for Internal or External Flush to Handle Viscosities Beyond 2000 SSU
- Temperature Ranges from -20° to 280° F
- Standard Adjustable Pressure Relief Valves that can be Internally or Externally Ported are Standard
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible)
- Pumps with Electric Motors are Configured to Handle up to 500 SSU and 125 PSI at 1725 RPM or run at reduced Speeds to Handle a Wide Range of Pump Fluid Viscosities and Specific Gravity up to 100,000 SSU