Bronze Heavy Duty Pedestal Gear Pump
SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps operate bi-directionally (reversible) and are ideal for a wide range of industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial applications. They provide a nearly pulseless flow where non-abrasive and non-particulated fluids are pumped.
Excellent for water-based fluids. Ryton PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) spur gears provide quiet operation and chemical compatibility. No metal-to-metal contact. Pumps have 303 stainless steel shafts and carbon graphite bushings. Buna-N mechanical seal with carbon on ceramic faces has a temperature range of -20° to 210° F. Wet-end parts are constructed from bronze, brass, Ryton PPS, stainless steel (17-7, 303 and/or 18-8), graphite, carbon, ceramic, vellumoid, and Buna-N.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities up to 24.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure to 125 PSI and Working Casing Pressure to 200 PSI
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Suction Lift to 19.5 ft
- Mechanical Seals (Viton®, Teflon® or Buna) with Carbon on Ceramic Faces with Engineered Flush Chamber for Internal or External Flush to Handle Viscosities Beyond 2000 SSU
- Temperatures from -20° to 280° F
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible)
- Standard Adjustable Pressure Relief Valves that can be Internally or Externally Ported
- Large Female NPT Ports Allow Use with Viscous Fluids
- Ball Bearing Shaft Support Allows for Pulley Drive
- Pumps can be Long-Coupled with Electric Motors to Handle up to 500 SSU at 1725 RPM or Run at Reduced Speeds to Handle a Wide Range of Pump Fluid Specific Gravities and Viscosities up to 100,000 SSU