Bronze Heavy Duty Gear Pump Heads
The SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps are ideal for a wide range of intermittent and light-duty industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial applications, providing a nearly pulseless flow. All models include a pressure relief valve.
Excellent for water-based fluids. Ryton PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) spur gears provide quiet operation and chemical compatibility. No metal-to-metal contact. Pumps also have 303 stainless steel shafts and carbon graphite bushings. Buna-N mechanical seal with temperature range of -20° to 210° F. Wet-end parts are constructed from bronze, brass, Ryton PPS, stainless steel (17-7, 303 and/or 18-8), vellumoid, graphite, carbon, ceramic, and Buna-N.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities up to 24.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure to 125 PSI and Working Casing Pressure to 200 PSI
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Suction Lift to 19.5 ft
- Mechanical Seals (Viton® or Buna) with Carbon on Ceramic Faces with Engineered Flush Chamber for Internal or External Flush to Handle Viscosities Beyond 2000 SSU
- Temperature Ranges from -20° to 280° F
- Standard adjustable pressure relief valves that can be internally or externally ported are standard
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible)