Bronze Heavy Duty Close Coupled Gear Pumps
The SHURFLO® self-priming, positive displacement, external rotary gear pumps are ideal for a wide range of intermittent and light-duty industrial, marine, agricultural, and commercial applications, providing a nearly pulseless flow. Close-coupled models are available directly mounted to NEMA framed, AC ODP single-phase, thermally overload-protected motors or as pump heads only for custom installations. All models include a pressure relief valve. Motor-driven models are HP configured to handle up to 500 SSU at 100 psi (specific gravity of 1.0).
Excellent for water-based fluids. Ryton PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) spur gears provide quiet operation and chemical compatibility. No metal-to-metal contact. Pumps also have 303 stainless steel shafts and carbon graphite bushings. Buna-N mechanical seal with temperature range of -20° to 210° F. Wet-end parts are constructed from bronze, brass, Ryton PPS, stainless steel (17-7, 303 and/or 18-8), vellumoid, graphite, carbon, ceramic, and Buna-N.
Features & Benefits
- Capacities up to 24.8 GPM
- Maximum Pressure to 125 PSI and Working Casing Pressure to 200 PSI
- Max. RPM: 1725
- Suction Lift to 19.5 ft
- Mechanical Seals (Viton® or Buna) with Carbon on Ceramic Faces with Engineered Flush Chamber for Internal or External Flush to Handle Viscosities Beyond 2000 SSU
- Temperature Ranges from -20° to 280° F
- Standard Adjustable Pressure Relief Valves that can be Internally or Externally Ported are Standard
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (Reversible)
- Pumps with Electric Motors are Configured to Handle up to 500 SSU and 125 PSI at 1725 RPM or Run at Reduced Speeds to Handle a Wide Range of Pump Fluid Viscosities and Specific Gravity up to 100,000 SSU