Bronze Close Coupled Flexible Impeller Pump
The SHURFLO® bronze self-priming, positive displacement, flexible impeller pumps provide a nearly pulseless flow with no metal-to-metal contact. Features bronze pump body, stainless steel cover and wear plates, 303 stainless steel shaft, standard Nitrile lip-type seals and impellers, and carrying handle for portability. Mounted directly to NEMA frame AC Open Drip-Proof (ODP) motors using an easy-installation package, or as pump heads only for custom installations. Single-phase motors are thermally-overload protected.
Uses: Handles a wide range of industrial, marine, agricultural and commercial applications where non-abrasive fluids compatible with pump wet-end construction component materials are pumped. Pumps are suitable for the transfer of non-lubricating fluids, mild abrasives, fluids containing small particles in suspension, and a wide variety of viscous fluids such as petroleum-based oils, silicone greases, and hydraulic fluids. The portable transfer units are ideal for water drainage transfer, barrel emptying, machine coolant recycling, and an assortment of related utility activities.
Features & Benefits
- Pumps are Supplied with 56C Face Motors and Open Drip-Proof Construction
- Capacities up to 21.2 GPM at 1725 RPM
- Maximum Discharge Pressure is 25 PSI (60 Ft. of Head)
- Max. RPM: 3450 (1725 with Supplied Motors)
- Suction Lift to 10.2 Ft
- Pumps can Operate Bi-Directionally (reversible)
- NPT ports (1/2" to 1")
- Temperature Range with Nitrile Impellers is 0°F - 180°F (Optional Neoprene Impeller is 15°F - 130°F)
- Nitrile Lip Seal and O-Rings: Impeller is Equipped with a Lip Seal Wear Sleeve, Providing for a New Seal Wear Surface each Time Impeller is Replaced Thus Protecting the Motor Shaft from Seal Wear
- Maximum Viscosity for Pumps with Standard Electric Motors up to 500 SSU and 25 PSI (60 Ft. of Head) at 1725 RPM or Run at Reduced Speeds to Handle a Wide Range of Pump Fluid Viscosities (up to 2500 SSU) and Specific Gravity (up to 1.3). DO NOT Pump Oils or Petroleum Derivatives with Optional Neoprene Impellers. (Maximum Torque Loads are Found in the Performance Chart.)